- Make your dream come true: How this couple bought their first home | Block ...Tara Marie and Jeffrey never planned to buy a home, but eventually it just made sense. Here are some tips learned in their search and how they plannedhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/06/17/make-your-dream-come-true-how-this-...
- What Happens When You Owe the IRS | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...There can be a number of scenarios for why or how your tax bill has gone unpaid, but the penalties remain mostly the same. Here's what may apply to your unpaidhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/05/13/what-happens-when-you-owe-the-irs/
- Tax Questions, Answered: Your Kid’s Education | Block Talk The H&R Block ...We look at some of common tax questions that come up around saving and paying for your child's education: whether you account for 529 earnings as they accruehttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/08/28/tax-questions-answered-your-kids-education/
- How to Introduce Your Teen to Credit | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...One of the best things you can do is to teach your child responsible credit use. That includes teaching responsible use and explaining how loans work.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2015/04/09/introducing-your-teen-to-credit/
- Year-End Financial Moves That Also Benefit Your Tax Return | Block Talk The ...It's not too late to make some important financial moves that could benefit your 2014 tax return.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/12/23/year-end-financial-moves-that-also-...
- Tax Considerations For Recent Grads | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...Determine what tax credits and deductions you may qualify for as a new college graduate. You should also consider the tax implications of health care coveragehttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2015/02/19/tax-considerations-for-recent-grads/
- Teach Your Kids About Money. (They’ll Thank You Later.) | Block Talk The ...Part of the problem with financial literacy today is that money isn’t tangible anymore. Kate Ashford outlines a few fun and concrete ways to talk about financeshttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/04/04/teach-your-kids-about-money-theyll-...
- Deduction | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Blog Part 3http://blogs.hrblock.com/tags/deduction/page/3/
- Tax Consequences Of House Flipping | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...For most people, real estate is considered to be a capital asset. That's not true if you flip houses as a business.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2015/06/19/tax-consequences-of-house-flipping/