- UPDATE: Change to Student Loan Interest Rates | Block Talk The H&R Block ...Quick update to the student loan interest rate based on a law passed last Friday.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/08/14/update-change-to-student-loan-interest-
- Health Care Q – College and the Advance Tax Credit | Block Talk The H&R ...Can a college student qualify for the advance tax credit under the Affordable Care Act? Maybe. The experts at the Tax Institute explain.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/05/26/health-care-qa-college-and-the-advance-...
- Oh Christmas Tree, How Expensive Are Thee INFOGRAPHIC | Block Talk The H&R ...In our latest infographic we take a close look at all of the numbers that go into the grand holiday tradition of the Christmas Tree.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/12/09/oh-christmas-tree-how-expensive-are-...
- Línea de Crédito Emerald Advance® H Block Bank Productos BancariosObtén acceso rápido a un crédito a corto plazo durante todo el año con la línea de crédito Emerald Advance® de H&R Block.http://www.hrblock.com/espanol/banco/productos-servicios/linea-credito-...
- Health Care Q – Advance Tax Credit | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...We continue our series on the Affordable Care Act and how it affects you. What is the advance tax credit? It's a tax credit you receive to help pay your healthhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/06/20/healthcare-qa-advance-tax-credit/
- I received a loan-repayment program award. The government gave money ...Usually, if your loan is paid off, then the amount paid is taxable as income. You might receive one of these so you can include the amount as income:Form 1099W-2 Most ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=64049
- My wages are garnished for payment on my student loan. Will my refund be ...Usually, only the state and federal governments are able to take your tax refund. So, you’ll probably get your refund if your student loan debt isn’t:With the state or...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=64230
- I have a 1098-T from my child's college. It reports her tuition and fees, ...Maybe. It depends if the terms of the scholarship or fellowship restrict the use of the money.Usually, you must use tax-free educational assistance for qualified ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=62728
- My child received student loans. Are the loans included in my income ...Student loans don't constitute income. A dependent's income must be below the $3,950 threshold only if the dependent is a qualifying relative. Since this person is ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66463
- If I claim my son as a dependent, can I deduct his student loan interest?You can claim interest on a qualified student loan you took out for your dependent as long you meet both of these:The loan was in your name.You paid the interest on ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66915