- Can I file an extension so I have more time to raise money for the taxes I owe?No. Even if you file an extension, you still must pay your balance due on April 15.For an extension, file Form 4868 and pay the smaller of these amounts by the tax ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68105
- If I have a student loan, but I'm approved for a deferment, will the IRS ...If your loan is in deferment, the IRS won't take your refund. The IRS will only take your refund if you're delinquent with your student loans.Your student loan ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=67215
- How can I pay the taxes I owe?You can pay all or part of your federal balance due by:Choosing electronic withdrawal from your bank accountPaying by credit or debit card at an IRS-sponsored pay ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68353
- If my children received student loans and scholarships, can I claim an ...You can’t claim an education credit for any expense you or your dependent didn’t pay for. Student loans are considered paid by the person who’s legally liable for the ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=67012
- If I cashed in an IRA before age 59 1/2 to pay student loans, will I owe aYes. You must pay the 10% additional tax on the portion of your IRAs you withdrew to pay student loans.http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68069
- Refund Anticipation Check | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Bloghttp://blogs.hrblock.com/tags/refund-anticipation-check/
- What If Someone Else Pays Off Your Student Loans? | Block Talk The H&R ...If you are lucky enough to have your student loans paid off, there may be a catch – taxes.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2015/05/15/what-if-someone-else-pays-off-your-...
- Federal Student Aid – What are the Tax Consequences? | Block Talk The H&R ...How you pay for college expenses can affect your potential education tax benefits. Let's look at Pell Grants, loans and work study.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/08/26/federal-student-aid-what-are-the-tax-
- RAC | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Bloghttp://blogs.hrblock.com/tags/rac/
- How to File Taxes Online â Tax Preparation Online & Doing Your Taxes ...Need to know how to file taxes online? H&R Block can help you do your taxes online with our advanced tax products or for simple tax returns using our free tax filing ...http://www.hrblock.com/online-tax-filing/free-online-tax-filing/how-to-...