- The Power of Crowdfunding [INFOGRAPHIC] | Block Talk The H&R Block Official ...It may seem like just about anything can raise a bunch of money online. We looked into Internet crowdfunding and uncovered what makes a project successful.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/07/10/the-power-of-crowdfunding-infographic/
- In the News | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Blog Part 6Taxes in the headlines, from pop culture to current events.http://blogs.hrblock.com/categories/in-the-news/page/6/
- Life & Style | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Blog Part 6Travel. Fashion. Health. Family. Live the life of your dreams while staying within your means.http://blogs.hrblock.com/categories/life-style/page/6/
- TaxTip | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Blog Part 6Pointers, prep tips and analysis from the experts who do this every day.http://blogs.hrblock.com/categories/taxtip/page/6/
- Your Money | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Blog Part 6Pointers from the pros on smart retirement planning, loans, college savings, real estate and investments.http://blogs.hrblock.com/categories/your-money/page/6/
- Tax Offices Find a Tax Professional Near You | H&R BlockFind an H&R Block tax office near you. Work with tax professionals to prepare and file your taxes. Schedule an appointment today!http://www.hrblock.com/tax-offices/
- W-2 Early Access File Your Taxes First | H&R BlockGet W-2 early access and start your tax filing early. Send an electronic copy of your early W-2 forms to an H&R Block office and start tax preparation and filing taxes.http://www.hrblock.com/tax-offices/tax-prep/w-2-early-access.html
- Bridgeport and Philadelphia Top List of 10 Most Taxed Cities in America | ...There are lots of great cities in the United States but some have a higher tax burden than others. H&R Block takes a look at those with the highest tax burden.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/01/16/bridgeport-and-philadelphia-top-list-...
- Inside the Numbers: What E-File Looks Like In America [INFOGRAPHIC] | Block ...Today marks the "official" start of the 2012 tax season as the Internal Revenue Service begins accepting electronically filed tax returns. For those of you outhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/01/17/inside-the-numbers-what-e-file-looks-...
- Plan for Next Tax Season: Tax Tips to Get Ahead | Block Talk The H&R Block ...It's never too early to plan ahead, get your tax documents organized and stay ahead of the game before the stress of the 2013 tax deadline comes back around.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/05/02/2012-tax-organization-tips-preparing-...