- Where can I find the estimated taxes I paid for 2012 and 2013?If you paid with a bank account or credit card, check those records first. Look at the statements for the months you made payments. You can call the IRS at ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=67473
- How to Increase Your Net Worth | H Block | Block Talk The H&R Block ...Your 2013 tax refund is a great way to increase your bank account -- but think bigger. How about increasing your net worth?http://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/01/25/how-to-increase-your-net-worth-in-2013/
- Law Changes | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate Bloghttp://blogs.hrblock.com/tags/law-changes/
- Filing Requirements – Tax Articles & Tax Tips – H&R BlockLearn about Filing Requirements for income tax tips from our tax articles at H&R Block. Get info about Filing Requirements and additional tax tips from the tax experts.http://www.hrblock.com/free-tax-tips-calculators/tax-help-articles/General-...
- Tax Filing Checklist | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate BlogIf you are just getting your tax documents together and figuring out what to do next, here is a handy checklist to help you keep everything organized.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/01/17/tax-filing-checklist/
- How to Choose Your Tax Pro | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate BlogChoosing the right person to help you prepare your tax return can make a huge difference. Here are the qualifications to look for and questions to ask.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2015/02/01/how-to-choose-your-tax-pro/
- The Life Expectancy of 7 Major Appliances | Block Talk The H&R Block ...Appliances are some of the bigger purchases you will make for your home, so how long should you expect them to last? We break it down so that you can budgethttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/10/21/the-life-expectancy-of-7-major-appliances/