- Where can I find the estimated taxes I paid for 2012 and 2013?If you paid with a bank account or credit card, check those records first. Look at the statements for the months you made payments. You can call the IRS at ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=67473
- What Information is Included on My Credit Report? | Block Talk The H&R ...What's the difference between a hard inquiry and a soft inquiry? And what the heck is a trade line? If the words on your credit report make your head spin, lookhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/12/19/credit-report-decoder-the-terms-glossary/
- How to Increase Your Net Worth | H Block | Block Talk The H&R Block ...Your 2013 tax refund is a great way to increase your bank account -- but think bigger. How about increasing your net worth?http://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/01/25/how-to-increase-your-net-worth-in-2013/
- Filing Requirements – Tax Articles & Tax Tips – H&R BlockLearn about Filing Requirements for income tax tips from our tax articles at H&R Block. Get info about Filing Requirements and additional tax tips from the tax experts.http://www.hrblock.com/free-tax-tips-calculators/tax-help-articles/General-...
- How to Use Your ‘Excess’ Good Credit for Free Travel | Block Talk The H&R ...Can your good credit score end up scoring you a free vacation? Yes, says Rick Ingersoll of FrugalTravelGuy.com. Find out how with these simple tips.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/06/07/how-to-use-your-excess-good-credit-for-...
- Hispanic College Students: Knowing the challenges and learning how to ...Challenges remain for Hispanic students from receiving financial aid, choosing the right college and getting accustomed to college lifestyle. We offer potentialhttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/08/19/hispanic-college-students-knowing-the-...