- My husband was approved for disability in December 2012. We received a ...You should report the income in the year you actually receive it. If you received a check dated 2012 in 2013, report it on your 2013 return.However, you should report ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=57399
- Can I claim my new pellet stove for an energy credit?Maybe. You might qualify for the nonbusiness energy property credit. The stove must burn biomass fuel to heat a home or water.Biomass fuel includes:Agricultural crops ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=67070
- When can I use my AMT credit?You can use your Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) credit when both of these are true:You paid the AMT in a prior year.Your regular tax is more than the AMT for the ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68154
- How to Increase Your Net Worth | H Block | Block Talk The H&R Block ...Your 2013 tax refund is a great way to increase your bank account -- but think bigger. How about increasing your net worth?http://blogs.hrblock.com/2013/01/25/how-to-increase-your-net-worth-in-2013/
- Jerry Green – Community Manager | Block Talk The H Block Official CorporateJerry Green is a social media and community manager at H&R Block. Before coming to Block in 2011, Jerry managed the brand and marketing communications teamshttp://blogs.hrblock.com/author/jerry/
- Health Care | Block Talk The H&R Block Official Corporate BlogWhat do taxes and health care have in common? A lot. We can explain.http://blogs.hrblock.com/categories/health-care/
- Hurricane Tax Relief What to Do After a Storm | H Block | Block Talk The ...If you've suffered a loss of personal property due to a storm, follow these steps to claim casualty losses when you file taxes.http://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/10/30/recovering-from-hurricane-sandy-your-...