Take Our Income Tax Course.
Learn how to prepare taxes from experienced H&R Block Tax Professionals, the best in the business!
- Income Tax Course H Block Tax Preparation Classes | H&R BlockEnroll in income tax courses and tax preparation classes. Learn more about becoming an H&R Block tax professional with our comprehensive tax classes and training program.http://www.hrblock.com/corporate/income-tax-course/index.html
- How to Protect Your Identity When Filing Taxes | Block Talk The H&R Block ...There are few interactions over the course of a year that expose as much sensitive information as your tax return. This is one transaction that you want tohttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2014/01/20/how-to-protect-your-identity-when-...
- If I paid back taxes for local income taxes I owed and interest on those ...If you itemize your deductions, you can deduct local income taxes in the year you paid them. Complete Schedule A to claim the local income tax deduction. If you don’t ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68099
- For Pro Golfers, Tough Taxes Are Par for the Course | Block Talk The H&R ...For you or me, golf may otherwise be known as a good walk spoiled. Whether you’re a 20 handicap duffer or a scratch golfer, you're probably not thinking abouthttp://blogs.hrblock.com/2012/08/14/professional-golfers-and-taxes/
- We bought a new home in 2013 and paid the full year of real estate taxes ...Real estate taxes are usually divided. So, you and the seller each pay property taxes for the portion of the year that you each owned the home. If you itemize your ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=62598
- If my paycheck lists amounts for FICA tax paid and federal tax paid, what ...Your paycheck shows the various amounts your employer pays on your behalf. FICA withholdings are for Social Security and Medicare tax. Federal tax withholdings are for...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66712
- Tax Articles Tax Filing Tips & Tax Advice From The Experts | H&R BlockH&R Block tax articles help you understand each part of the tax filing process. Get help with deductions, credits, filing status, and more tax filing tips from our tax...http://www.hrblock.com/free-tax-tips-calculators/tax-help-articles/tax-...
- When we bought our house in July, the sellers gave us a credit for their ...As the buyers, you take a proportionate amount of real estate taxes, including the day of closing. Any amount that the seller overpaid or underpaid due at closing ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=64000
- My company withheld city taxes from my paycheck. However, the taxes ...If your city taxes aren’t on your W-2, Box 19, contact your employer and request a corrected W-2.You report state and local income taxes as an itemized deduction on ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=56757
- My parents used a quitclaim deed to give me some property in 2010. I've ...You became the owner of the property when your parents quitclaimed the property. Since the gift of the property is a nontaxable transaction to you, you don't need to ...http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=56900