Take Our Income Tax Course.
- Income Tax Course H Block Tax Preparation Classes | H&R BlockEnroll in income tax courses and tax preparation classes. Learn more about becoming an H&R Block tax professional with our comprehensive tax classes and training program.http://www.hrblock.com/corporate/income-tax-course/
- Microsoft Word hr-block-offers-scholarships-to-military-spouses-for-itc.docxhttp://www.hrblock.com/puerto-rico/prensa/pdfs/hr-block-offers-...
- Microsoft Word hr-block-opens-enrollment-for-itc.docxhttp://www.hrblock.com/puerto-rico/prensa/pdfs/hr-block-opens-enrollment-...
- Tax Articles Tax Filing Tips & Tax Advice From The Experts | H&R BlockH&R Block tax articles help you understand each part of the tax filing process. Get help with deductions, credits, filing status, and more tax filing tips from our tax...http://www.hrblock.com/free-tax-tips-calculators/tax-help-articles/tax-...
- My company withheld city taxes from my paycheck. However, the taxes ...If your city taxes aren’t on your W-2, Box 19, contact your employer and request a corrected W-2.You report state and local income taxes as an itemizehttp://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=56757
- Are real estate taxes the same as property taxes?Yes, the term 'property tax' usually refers to taxes paid on real estate. There's a tax on personal property called 'personal property tax,' which isnhttp://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66896
- Tax Preparation Software For Download | H&R BlockMake your tax filing simple & easy with H&R Block's tax preparation software. Find & download the tax software version that meet your specific needs.http://www.hrblock.com/tax-software/
- I had a balance due for my federal and state 2014 taxes. I paid both ...You can't deduct federal taxes you paid. However, you can deduct state taxes as an itemized deduction on Schedule A.http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=56949
- Can I deduct the cost of tax-prep software?Maybe. Tax prep is a miscellaneous itemized deduction. So, to deduct the expense, both of these must apply:You itemize your deductions.http://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66319
- My health insurance premiums are withheld from my paycheck pre-tax. If I ...No. You're already getting a tax benefit by paying the premiums with pre-tax money. You can only deduct medical expenses you paid for with after-tax mhttp://www.hrblock.com/tax-answers/services/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66309